New to smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

schneidu

Original poster
Jan 1, 2014
Littleton Colorado
Hello everyone! I am so glad that I have found this awesome website. This is actually my first time on a forum website and I am excited to learn from each and everyone. I live in Littleton Colorado and have a beautiful wife with two beautiful kids ages one and five. My awesome wife purchased me the Masterbuilt digital smoke house for Xmas and I love it. So far have have successfully smoked sausages, porkbutt and chicken in it. I look forward to learning how to navigate through this forum to learn learn learn!!

Dustin Schneider 

Welcome Dustin!  Congrats on that new Masterbuilt!  Be sure to show it off with some action shots...we love to see your qview (pics of your cooks, your food, your gear).

Have fun, and happy smoking!

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky