New to Smoking Meat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokintruman

Original poster
Nov 25, 2013
I am getting ready to purchase a smoker , hopefully this week.  Am interested in propane.  Looking to keep purchase price in the $200 - 250 range.  Any suggestions?  have looked at Landmann Smoky Mtn and Masterbuilt.  Any experience with these?

welcome1.gif

Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions Post it
and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is because their
are so many different ways to make great Q We all have our own taste.

I don't know much about them. Someone will be along soon with some good answers.

Happy smoken.

David

Welcome to the fun. I don't know much about propane smokers either, but I can tell you that I have Masterbuilts electric version that I am happy with.

Welcome to the group! You'll find that this is a great place to share ideas on smoking, grilling, etc. There are plenty of folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another. Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

The GOSM (landmann) is a decent gas rig...I have one that has served me well for years. Don't have any direct experience with the MB gasser, but their electric smokers are good.

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky