New to Smoking and grilling

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

alexsmokes

Original poster
Jul 4, 2016
Hey guys my name is Alex, I'm from beautiful Southern California & I'm 32 yrs old. This past Memorial Day weekend, I made my first ever smoker/grill purchase, I went with the Char-Broil 1280. So far I've grilled some meat, burgers and dogs & also smoked St.Louis Style ribs. I used charcoal as my main source of heat & also used Kingsford Mesquite wood logs. I went with the "3-2-1" method & smoked for six hours and I'm very pleased to say that for it being my first time smoking meat, they were not bad LOL.  I definitely need more practice. So i just wanted to share a little bit of my grilling experience, I hope to make new friends here, talk to you all soon. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky