New to forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

stanS

Original poster
Jan 6, 2022
Hi, Been grilling and cooking for many years. Just bought my first pellet grill/smoker. It is a ASmoke 300. It is small and I can use it on the covered deck
in all weather. Hoping to be able to get it hot enough to bake pizza or bread on it. So far it has worked good for my wife and I. Looking forward to tips on using it
and recipes.

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You'll find lots of good info here, some great recipes, and lots of awesome members willing to help with any questions or concerns you have. Congrats on the new smoker

Welcome from Iowa! Can't help ya at all with your smoker but sure glad you joined us!

Ryan

Welcome from Mississippi! Glad you joined up. Look forward to your post and pics (we are visually inclined here). Lots of great folks who are willing to share info and help ya out where needed.
Jim

Welcome from KC. Nice little grill you have there. Glad you joined us.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky