New Smoking Toys???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wouldn"t that be nice...Been holding on to the 3/4 bag of Royal Oak that I have. Can find Cowboy all day long, but have heard bad comments about it, so have never bought any.

I'm a little late on this subject, but I haven't been around much lately. This work thing is getting in the way of my hobbies. I didn't get any smoking related items, but I did get a smoking hot new toy....

t-bird.jpg

Good looking toy there Motley - just remember that axe ain't for wood it's for rock

Nice "GEETAR" Motley, coming from a hick in w. ks. I bet that would play some mean George Straight! My wife won't let me listen to Motley, AC/DC, or Van Halen anymore............I tend to drink more than I can handle.............and my singing isn't the same out of the shower. BUT my wife did design my tatoo, so she isn't "that" bad.

I haven't been able to "voice" my opinion since today is day #10 of no electricity. Been on generator for 5 days and didn't have the "mt. oysters" to use computer or smoker on generator. I did get 14 bottles of bbq sauce, another remote thermom, a battery operated knife, a digital thermostat for traeger, and 4 more bottles of bbq sauce. I guess I need to work on my q'n if they think I need that much bbq sauce, holy crap! I never even use bbq sauce! Guess I need to learn.

A "better late than never" Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to "ya'll". And Jeff, you and your family are in our prayers. Take care and enjoy the electricity!

Gotta dig out my old girls, girls girls tape!

I think if I played George Strait my amp would explode. My wife won't let me listen to country. :D She took me (willingly of course) to 6 Motley concerts in the last year and a half. The last one being a double headliner of Motley Crue and Aerosmith. We also saw Van Halen and David Lee Roth on their last tours. Right now she has AC/DC's Highway to Hell in her car. Ya gotta love a good rockin' woman. Especially one that puts up with my loud bass and guitar playing. Just wait until I get me some drums. :twisted:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky