New Smoker to the site

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Wgconklin

Original poster
Dec 31, 2019
Fulton, NY
Hello Everyone,

My name is Bill Conklin, I live in upstate new york in a town called Fulton. Have been smoking for about a year and a half now and learning each time i do it. I have a Medium Green Egg and i love it. I usually smoke brisket, ribs, chicken, steaks and sausages. Always up to try something new. I havent smoked wings yet but have a few pounds of them in the freezer. Just wanted to introduce myself and thank you all for your help with recipes since i have been reading the site. Look forward to many more years of smoking meats.

thank you,

Bill Conklin

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome to the forums, happy to have ya join the fun

Chris

Reactions: Wgconklin
Welcome from Long Island, wife and I graduated from Oswego so have driven through Fulton many, many times. Was especially nice back in the day when Nestle was there and you could smell the chocolate....I know I am dating myself.

Reactions: Wgconklin
Welcome from Long Island, wife and I graduated from Oswego so have driven through Fulton many, many times. Was especially nice back in the day when Nestle was there and you could smell the chocolate....I know I am dating myself.

I grew up on long island in merrick. I went to school up here at Cazenovia and stayed up here for teaching. I actually live about half a mile from the old nestle factory which they tore down and made it Aldi's.... Not complaining because now i get my ribs from there hahaha.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky