• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New smoker from Boise here

pistondriven

Joined Sep 4, 2016
Been lurking for a bit reading (drooling) after I bought a Brinkman Gormet charcoal smoker.
Live in Boise Idaho. Married, kids, job, and business.
I pull doubles around the west for a food distributor but also run a hauling business on the side.
So far all I have done is added an actual temp guage to the smoker so know I have some more mods to do. I have done a ton of chicken on it but really want to figure out if I can smoke for 10 hours with it without having to babysit it too much. Got a lot to learn so chicken and other meat that can be done in 3 hours works for now.
Found an awesome show on public television all about smoking meat. Can't remember the name but I got a killer 3 pound tenderloin recipe I think I'll tackle in a few days.
Spend most my forum time on motorcycle sites when I have the patience to stare at a screen long enough.
Fun times

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009

to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.