• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New shorebilly

bb chuck

Joined Nov 27, 2013
Raised on the eastern shore hunting and fishing always looking for new ways to prepare my harvests.

jarjarchef

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 30, 2010
Welcome to SMF! :welcome1:

Great place to share and learn...

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Hi Chuck and welcome!  Glad you joined our group.  You'll find these forums are a great place to share ideas on smoking, grilling, etc.  There are lots of friendly folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need something...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........  
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Welcome from Canada.

This is a great place to learn about smoking and to get new ideas. I only started smoking last year and this forum and the generous members have helped me so much.

Disco

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.