New rig for me - Another Lang

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbqluvtoo

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 12, 2017
MUSKEGO, WISCONSIN
I would like to introduce the newest addition to the family- I just purchased the Lang 36 patio from a guy on here this last spring - fell in love with cooking on it. Then last Saturday this comes along 48" Lang with custom built trailer / canopy and warming box - as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it- pulled the trigger on it Sunday. Brought it home and set it on the patio -  it's new home (when not mobile) - cooked a 5 lb eye of round last night for thin sliced beef sandwiches just to check it out - does this thing ever cook nice - again really impressed with the Lang brand both are older but build like tanks - falling in love all over again what a great feeling - Happy trails and Happy smokes to all

I like the roof system, that will keep you dry and shaded.
Enjoy your new smoker!

Last edited:
YES -canopy is nice for rain or sun. Not sure if you noticed but it has a canopy on each side - both fold down when transporting. When both are open it comes in at just under 12' wide also is about 12' long. The guy that sold it to me wound up being a certified KCBS judge he told me he had designed it to fit into most competition spots that you would rent out. He designed it with quality and easy set-up in mind. It only takes one person and a couple of minuets to raise and lower both the canopies. Now I have no interest in competition cooking as it just is not for me. I'm more than satisfied with the recognition from family, friends ,neighbors and their acquaintances - With that word of mouth I have more than enough to stay busy smoking when I have the time. I am going to have to take the guy that sold it to me some of my bbq and sausage to have him try it and see what he thinks. He made me promise I would. In fact that was the last thing he said as I was pulling out of the driveway "don't forget my number and bring me some que when you get a chance". Will be posting future cooks when I get a chance till then - Happy trails and Happy smokes to all

On the question of keeping the 36 patio - yes  - for now I'm not thinking of getting rid of it

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky