New offset (Bell Fab) delivery tips, smoking tools, and tricks?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ah, sorry about that. It says it is still processing HD. When I can, I will make it viewable. It's a great video, trust me. Lol
Watched video and still couldn't get out. I hauled it back from Craig in my truck ( 5 hour drive) I wonder if something happened then. Gonna season tonight and see what happens. Thanks

Congratulations on the new smoker.
A few suggestions on the deliverly. Depending on the freight company, a few have smaller box trucks with liftgates for residential deliveries. Southeast freight delivered item to our shop recently and didn't even ask for us to offload with forklift. He dropped the liftgate and used his pallet jack. Try talking with the terminal dispatcher, he might have a few suggestions.
If you consider renting a trailer, we have rented locally from Herc rental. They had a trailer that hydraulically dropped the trailer deck to ground level. Worked great about $150.00 for the day.
Good luck on the off load at the home.

Sure thing. You said he told you to raise the right side. He told me left side for mine. Good luck, i'm sure you will figure it out.
Yea, he told me right side. It looks like on the cooking grate the left side has a longer guide welded on than the right side. It's got to come out somehow

Yea, he told me right side. It looks like on the cooking grate the left side has a longer guide welded on than the right side. It's got to come out somehow
This is the right side of my lower rack.

IMG_0762 2.JPG

Left side.

IMG_0763.JPG

You can see how on mine, the left side has the shorter extension, if you will, at the back part of the grate. Since you are saying the right one on yours is shorter, the technique I told you and put in the video should do the trick for you.

Reactions: Cataholic
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky