• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pdl2mtl90

Original poster
Apr 29, 2006
Glenpool, OK
Just wanted to say hello. I live in Glenpool, OK (just south of Tulsa). Just bought a Brinkmann Smoke "N Grill last night. Be my first time smoking anything, although my dad has had a smoker for years. Glad I found this site. Look forward to getting all kinds of ideas/advice.

Brent Hughes

Howdy Brent. Welcome to SMF. The ECB is a great little smoker but you'll probably want to make some modifications to it once you get going. Take a look as some of the posts over in the Charcoal Smokers section for some great ideas on the mods. Also never be shy about asking questions, the folks here are a wonderful source of information.

Welcome to the Forums Brent. There is a lot of folks here that will be happy to share what they know with you concernig smoking meat and other treats.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky