• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

slavikborisov

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 24, 2021
Pennsylvania
Need member here. Did a little bit a smoking a couple years ago with not much research or know how when I was younger and it came out alright.
Got a background in welding and fabrication and I am in the process of building a pretty good size insulated smoker powered by two smoke daddy pellet burners as I'd really like to do a few deer this year. I'm thinking I will post as I go just to give anyone else ideas on a smoker build. Found lot of good posts on this forum so I decided to join. Got my equipment collection start with grinder, mixer, stuffer and some other toys. Huge fan of everything meat related and always wanted to do it myself.

Appreciate all the people on here giving out free honest advice.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky