• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

$moke!t

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 1, 2020
Hey Ya'll. I've posted a couple times without introducing myself. I'm Sam from TX. I've been smoking on my cheap Dyna-Glo grill and its been a real pain in the rear. So I've decided to stop being a cheap a-- and buy me a good smoker. I've landed on the WSM (I think, if ya'll got a better one in mind let me know before I hit that order button) . Anyway have patience with me please Im going to have a lot of dumb questions as this will be my first real smoker. Been on a few forums but this one seems like solid knowledgeable folks. Look forward to getting to know yall.

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome to the site, glad to have ya join the fun. Don't worry about the WSM it's a great smoker, and plenty of members here own at least one. Questions ask away someone will have an answer.

Chris

Welcome . WSM is a great smoker . What size you looking at ? I have a 14 . Don't use it a whole lot , because I have several other options . They make great food , and are just fun to use .
Look around and enjoy .

$moke!t $moke!t any questions you have cant be any dumber than some I've asked. LOL! These guys will guide your right. Welcome to the forums.
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky