Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by tata, Mar 17, 2015.

1. tata

tata Newbie

Hello Smoker family,

I just want to introduce myself and let you know how excited I am to be a part of Smoking Meat Forums!! I am a rookie smoker and just purchased a Bradley 6 rack electric smoker. I have read many good and bad reviews on this smoker but I got a smoking deal that I could not refuse!! I plan on my first smoke this weekend and I am thinking of starting with some ribs. I look forward to all I can learn and share.

I am located in Canada

Thanks

2. bear55

bear55 Master of the Pit

Welcome to the forum.  The search bar at the top of the page is an outstanding resource.  Have a question/problem requiring an immediate answer?  Simply search it.

Richard

3. [​IMG]   Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a cloudy and warm day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

4. humdinger

humdinger Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome TATA! Humdinger from Michigan here to help out. Good luck with the ribs, and be sure to take lots of pics and post them!

5. joe black

joe black Master of the Pit OTBS Member

WelcomeTATA. From Canada, eh? I'm sure you will find what you need on this site. There are lots of good folks with a ton of knowledge who are always ready to help. All you have to do is ask. Good luck with those ribs. Be sure to send pics. Joe

6. tigerregis

tigerregis Meat Mopper

Big country! Where are you?

7. joe black

joe black Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Im in Greenville, SC. Half way between Atlanta and Charlotte, NC in the NW corner of SC. Do you ever get down this way?