• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zeebest

Original poster
Oct 28, 2013
I am an amateur smoker new to this website. Hopefully I can learn some things that will help me in using my MasterBuilt 40 inch electric smoker. I live in upstate South Carolina and enjoy smoking meat for friends and family.

Welcome to the addiction Zee a good place to start learning is Jeff's 5 day e course on here it has loads of information in it. Can't beat the price either. FREE.

Happy Smoking

Ronnie G.

Howdy from Texas Zee! There is A LOT to learn from SMF.. Welcome. If you need helping navigating around the site please halla.. the Search tool at the top of the page is my best friend.... if you dont see something that fancies you.. just ask away in the proper forum...and people will come to your help. .
Mike

Thanks Webo. I'm not very tech savy but I'm learning

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... Practice, practice, practice
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome to the forums!  Glad you've joined us!  You'll find there are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

[h1]
texas.gif

Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... Practice, practice, practice
[/h1]

[h1] [/h1]

[h1]Gary[/h1]

Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions Post it
and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is because their
are so many different ways to make great Q We all have our own taste.

Your going to be able to make a lot of great Q with your MES 40

Happy smoken.

David

Howdy Zee,

welcome1.gif
 to the SMF, the best BBQ site on the web.  Whatever you need to know about the fine art of BBQ you can find it right here, from recipes to technical knowledge.

One thing you need to know about us is that we like to see pictures of your creations and your gear.  We call it Q-View and its basically the 
Rules.gif
!!!

So, don't just talk about your food, show it!  Otherwise you may get a gentle reminder, like this...

worthless.gif
  or this...
th_What_NO_QVIEW.gif

Good Luck and Get Smokin'

Bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky