New member So Cal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

driscoll66

Original poster
Jul 4, 2012
Ventura County CA
Smokin some ribs for the 4th. It's 74 degrees nice cool breeze, just another day in paradise. Except for the politics.  Been smokin since I was 20 yrs old, 66 yrs old now.  Started smoking bacon and hams in a packing house in Tuscaloosa AL, R.L. Zigler.  Nice part about smoking there's always a new rub, sauce or appliances.  Always something to learn.  My latest experiment is with pellets.  My latest appliance is the Cajun Electric smoker.  Works well now but expect some repairs along the way.  I would be interest in hearing from others what to expect from the Cajun smoker.

Hello Driscoll66 and 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF - glad to have another So Cal Smoker

Here is a link to our So Cal Smokers Group - we would love to have you join us

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/groups/show/23/so-cal-smokers

Glad you joined us driscoll66, sounds like you come to us with a couple years of experience under your belt!
welcome1.gif

The electric Cajun is almost identical to the Masterbuilt electric, descent electric smokers for the price. With time and moisture some experience electrical wiring or connection problems, but nothing that can bot be repaired.
What are your pellet experiments consisting of?

welcome1.gif
 to SMF!!! We're happy to have you here! Would you do us a favor and add your location to your profile, Thanks!

Happy 4th!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky