New Member, S/W MI.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

martin1950

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 18, 2019
Hartford. S/W Michigan
Been smoking/grilling with a Char-Griller COS for several years. Got tired of stoking the side box so I bought a "pellet pooper". This ole fart should have done this years ago. It works great so far. Looking forward to gleaning a trick or two.
Martin

welcome to the dark side,lot of ways to make great food and I haven't found any style I don't like yet!

Reactions: martin1950
Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join the fun. There are plenty of poopers on board to answer any questions you have.

Chris

Reactions: martin1950
Hi Martin. Looks like your a salmon fisherman we fish the Port of Saint Joseph mostly welcome!

That avatar picture was taken about 2 mile South of the "JOE" and it was my 3rd Steelhead of the morning. I burn a lot of salmon and steelhead.
. 100_0091.JPG 100_0099.JPG

Reactions: InThePittBBQ
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky