New Member in Alabama

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jake Harris

Original poster
Sep 17, 2018
Athens, AL
Hi to All,
As a long time lurker i have really enjoyed scrolling through the forums and picking up nuggets of information along the way. Felt it was time to get it in gear, get involved, and attempt to give back in a meaningful way. Looking forward to the conversation and fellowship.

Welcome to the site. Happy to have ya join.

Chris

Thanks!!! Currently have a large big green egg with a DigiQ and an older PK Classic (Approx. 15 Years) that I salvaged from a family member who only used it twice a year. Noticed the Kamado forum opened up recently so thought I'd hop on and see if I could help get the ball rolling. Here's a couple pics from my last smoke. Slab of prime, locally sourced beef ribs with some Meat Church Holy Cow.
IMG_2095.jpg
IMG_2115.JPG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky