New member here...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wholly cat

Original poster
Nov 8, 2006
Hello everyone - I've been lurking for about a week now, and I'm amazed at how much info is here! Thanks to everyone who has so generously shared their knowledge.

I'm just starting out, so I don't know that I'll have a whole lot to contribute, but I at least wanted to post a general hello and thanks to everyone here.

Josh Gibson
www.whollycatsband.com

Hello and Welcome to SMF Josh. If you haven't taken Jeff's 5-day eCourse while lurking around it would be worth doing so I believe. Glad you decided to join us.

Thanks, Chad.

I got the very helpful 5-day course - although day 2 was skipped somehow.

I also oredered Jeff's rub-n-sauce recipes. I'm trying it out for the first time tonight on my first attempt at smoking spare ribs.
63e4b0c5_vbattach11022.jpg

Welcome Fellow Cat!

Glad you are here. If you have questions, the friendly folks here will be glad to make answer.

Take care, have fun, and do good.

Regards,

Meowey

:D Welcome to the board Wholly Cat. You and Meeowey (did I spell it right?) should fit together like peas in a pod. :lol: :lol:

If you want to learn about smoking meat, you've come to the right place.

Good Luck, and Good Bone Pickin',
Tim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky