New member here, not new to smoking meat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Big Grouch

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 11, 2021
Good morning everyone. Waiting to pick up my new Camp Chef PG36CL-2 pellet grill. My current stable is a Napoleon Prestige Pro 825, a Weber EP-310, WSM 18.5, and two 22.5 Weber kettles. I was smoking boneless short ribs on a kettle while working in the garage and was frustrated by tending the fire often. I decided the time for a pellet grill had come. I'll update next week when it gets here.
How the short ribs came out. Flavor was good but were a bit dry, despite braising in beef broth the last 2.5 hours.

Attachments

• 20210308_164925.jpg
    20210308_164925.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: kruizer
Welcome from Tennessee. Tasty looking short ribs. Here's my last ones. Maybe some ideas for your next ones

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky