New member from Virginia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbrowncods

Original poster
Jul 7, 2016
Norfolk, Virginia
Hey all.  I pretty much go by BB and have been lurking for a while now.  I am a somewhat experienced cook, but I picked up a MES 30 a couple of years ago.  I am interested in branching out of the normal pulled pork recipes.  I have really enjoyed the forum so far and following those that obviously have a passion for the hobby, and like to teach others.  I think that makes a great forum community.

Looking forward to learning a lot about BBQ and Smoke!  I have already picked up a AMNPS from A-maze-N and will probably try it on a butt this weekend to see if I can tell a difference.  If nothing else I won't have to be adding chips all the time.

The wish list is growing: ThermaQ, Thermapen MK4, larger smoker, etc.(all I need - another hobby to spend money on!!!).

Thanks for the warm welcome!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky