New Member from TX, CT, VA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinbutts

Original poster
Mar 26, 2015
Wes from TX here. Been reading through some of the forums for the last couple days and decided I needed to join. Really impressed with the tons of recipes and great info on here. Been grilling and smoking on a giant stick burner for years but just purchased a MES 30 so I could be a little more portable. I move just about every 4 years or so and its tough to tote an extra 500lbs across the country. I can't wait to try it out and use some of the info I've read here.

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a cloudy and cool day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions
Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is
because their are so many different ways to make great Q...
Happy smoken.
David

Welcome Wes. You have joined a great site. With the experience that you have, you should be able to contribute a lot. There is a lot of knowledge on here and everyone is always ready to share ideas, tips, recipes or anything you ask.

Maybe you will get a chance to move to SC and really learn what BBQ is all about. Good luck and good smoking, Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky