New member from Rochester, NY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jakslax

Original poster
Jun 7, 2007
I came across this site today while looking for smoking recipes. I have never smoked anything before, but cant wait to try. I got a electric smoker from my cousin and cant wait to figure out how to use it so I can make some pulled pork.

Welcome to SMF. Lots of great people and good food here.

Ron

Welcome to SMF ... Jakslax ... you have found the right place!
Just browse the threads for what interests you and checkout Jeff's free 5-day e-course. Then ask away!
We have lots of friendly helpful folks here ... Happy Smokin'
icon_smile.gif

Well, the secret's out... you found us! Welcome aboard JaksLax, be prepared to become addicted. There's a ton of great folks and information here, don't be afraid to ask questions.

Don't forget to take pictures of your creations... we like pictures!

welcome, check out the downloads area, lots of good things, especially the time chart and smoke log.

Ask away, someone will get you the straight facts, pictures are welcome, I need to post pix (Q-View) myself

Mike

Welcome to the forum. It is nice to have you. This is great place to learn the art of smoking. Feel free to post your adventures, ask questions, and to draw from the knowledge found here.

Thanks for all the welcomes. I posted some pics of my smoker in the electric smokers section of the forum. I got to figure out how to work it then im off to making GOOOOOODDDDDDD food

Welcome to the board!!

My son lives in Springwater and I have been trying to get him into smoking too.

Send some smoke signals his way......
tongue.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky