• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New member from Rochester, NY

jakslax

Joined Jun 7, 2007
I came across this site today while looking for smoking recipes. I have never smoked anything before, but cant wait to try. I got a electric smoker from my cousin and cant wait to figure out how to use it so I can make some pulled pork.

wvsmokeman

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 17, 2006
Welcome aboard the SMF!! This is a great place to learn about the art of smoking meat. Glad you found us!

ron50

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 14, 2007
Welcome to SMF. Lots of great people and good food here.

Ron

bbq bubba

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 12, 2007
Welcome to the SMF! what kind of smoker do you have?

squeezy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Welcome to SMF ... Jakslax ... you have found the right place!
Just browse the threads for what interests you and checkout Jeff's free 5-day e-course. Then ask away!
We have lots of friendly helpful folks here ... Happy Smokin'

triple b

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2007
Welcome to SMF!
Like my brother Squeezy said,there are lots of good people here!

short one

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 9, 2007
Welcome to SMF, great place to learn because of all the friendly folks here. Look around and ask questions if you have any.

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
Well, the secret's out... you found us! Welcome aboard JaksLax, be prepared to become addicted. There's a ton of great folks and information here, don't be afraid to ask questions.

Don't forget to take pictures of your creations... we like pictures!

virgo53

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 17, 2007
welcome, check out the downloads area, lots of good things, especially the time chart and smoke log.

Ask away, someone will get you the straight facts, pictures are welcome, I need to post pix (Q-View) myself

Mike

hillbillysmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Welcome to the forum. It is nice to have you. This is great place to learn the art of smoking. Feel free to post your adventures, ask questions, and to draw from the knowledge found here.

jakslax

Joined Jun 7, 2007
Thanks for all the welcomes. I posted some pics of my smoker in the electric smokers section of the forum. I got to figure out how to work it then im off to making GOOOOOODDDDDDD food

watery eyes

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2007
Welcome to the board!!

My son lives in Springwater and I have been trying to get him into smoking too.

Send some smoke signals his way......

hhersh

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 13, 2007
Welcome jakslax...........you're gonna like it here.........keep practicing, you can get some real good Q from your electric.....

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.