• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New Member from Kansas City, MO aera.

maxmbob

Joined Oct 13, 2016
Hello from Kansas City. I enjoy grilling on vintage as well as new grills and smokers. At this time I mainly cook on smaller equipment (just my wife and I at home now). I have owned trailer smokers and cooked in BBQ contest in the past. My son is catering and is interested in a larger smoker. Maybe grill / smoker combo. Also we plan on taking a road trip to central Texas for a BBQ roadtrip in November. So any tips on great places to go in that area would be appreciated.

Thanks
Maxmbob

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
Maxmbob, welcome to SMF!  Glad you are here and bringing all that experience with you.  Since I'm now entrenched in California I can't help you on your central Texas trip, but use the search feature above.  It's been discussed a few times.

Have fun!

Ray

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to the forum!

Glad to have you aboard!

Plenty of Texas guys on here, so I'm sure you will get some answers.

Al

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.