New Member from Eastern WA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

justjeff

Original poster
Jun 6, 2007
Eastern Washington
Hello All. I've greatly enjoyed reading the posts here on this site, and have learned a lot. I suspect I'll be around for a long time.

I've been smoking meats for years, in a variety of smokers. I currently use a Weber Performer for some smoking, and all of my grilling. I recently bought a Masterbuilt electric smoker as well. I've always been a big fan of wood and charcoal, but the ease of use of the electric unit won me over.

I spend quite a bit of time traveling around by motorcycle and hope to have the chance to meet some of you during my travels.

well welcome to smf from a fellow Western Wasington smoker with a MES also!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Welcome Just Jeff -

Always nice to have a new smoker join the group. Feel free to share your experiances past and present!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky