New member from CT

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

O'Basque

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 4, 2022
Hello everyone!
Been lurking here for a bit and finally decided to sign up.
Have always loved to cook but having lived in NYC since 2008 I didn't really have the opportunity to grill/smoke as much as I wanted. Left the city and moved to CT about a year ago and changed my career (more work/life balance) so now I try to grill at least 4 times a week year round.
Went from having an old beaten up 22" Weber kettle to having a WSM 18", Master touch 22" and a 2022 Genesis 325 so now I am ready for anything!
Thanks for a great forum!

Reactions: noboundaries
Welcome from VT. fellow New Englander. Glad to have you join up. I also started life in NYC, Brooklyn to be exact but that was many moons ago.

Chris

Reactions: O'Basque
Hello everyone!
Been lurking here for a bit and finally decided to sign up.
Have always loved to cook but having lived in NYC since 2008 I didn't really have the opportunity to grill/smoke as much as I wanted. Left the city and moved to CT about a year ago and changed my career (more work/life balance) so now I try to grill at least 4 times a week year round.
Went from having an old beaten up 22" Weber kettle to having a WSM 18", Master touch 22" and a 2022 Genesis 325 so now I am ready for anything!
Thanks for a great forum!

Welcome. I am also from CT

Glad you decided to make it official. I’m in Mississippi. Did a travel nurse assignment in Norwich, CT several years ago. Loved that area.
Jim

Welcome from also a new member. Hope we can do better in the future together by sharing each other's pieces of knowledge.

Welcome from Oregon. You have found a great group of folks here. Some of them even know how to cook!

• Haha
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky