New Member Checking In

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoking ace

Original poster
Jan 2, 2008
Near Nashville, TN
While I am at work, won't be able to chat. But, wanted to say hello. Looks like I'll be doin' some ribs this weekend (my best Smoked product). Got to looking over the website today and got real hungry.

I look forward to sharing my results with you later this weekend and also to learning from all of you.

Currently I have both an upright gas smoker and an offset "Char Grill" type wood smoker. Don't even get me started on the smokers my dad uses. I am trying to talk him out of his trailer rig right now.

Hope to be back in touch this weekend.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

WElcome to SMF! Glad you are checking things out and hopefully we will be able to learn as much from you as you do from the site. Remeber q-view.

Welcome to the forum Ace!! Lots of good info on the SMF!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky