New Guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

idahosmoke

Original poster
Oct 5, 2006
I am new here and I just wanted to say Hello.
I use a Smith and Wesson 38 Special and a S&W 500 Mag
I am from Boise

Welcome Idahosmoke

You have a couple of fine "Smokers" there!
I use a 1911 (modified of course).

Browse around and find all the answers you need or post any question you might have

Again Welcome
wink.gif

Welcome to SMF Idaho!!! I just know I'm gonna like a guy who tells ya what kinda shootin' irons he's got in his intro.
wink.gif
If a start listing mine on here there gonna throw me outta here for using up all the bandwidth. :shock: :D

Welcome Idahosmoke, Glad to have a fellow Idahoian in here. Near Twin Falls is my area.

Well shoot, (pun intended :D) lets see here, Springfield Armory XD .45 ACP and a Ruger P95 in 9MM for personal use and S&W 910 in 9MM for the job.

Glad it's you that shoots that 500 Mag. hand cannon! :shock: I'm suffering from "recoil shock" just thinking about it!!

So what do you use for your smoker toy, Idaho? Oh, BTW welcome to SMF.

Glad you're here! I feel safer already!! Welcome to the forum. Let us know some smoking history Idahosmoke. My Mom lives in Boise, neat place. Next time I talk to her I'll ask if she can smell the smoke and hear the gun shots...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky