New guy to the forum and smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

speeddemon40

Original poster
Dec 14, 2013
Georgia
Hey guys! I just received a Masterbuilt 30" vertical propane smoker from my parents as an early Christmas present. I haven't had a chance to get it set up yet, but have been reading up on here preparing myself. Seems to be a ton of good information, recipes and nice people  posting here. I'll try to get some pictures once I get get started.

Thanks!

welcome1.gif

This IS an awesome site. You will find all sorts of help, but remember..... post pics!!! Before, during, and after!!! We like to see what it is you are smoking as well as reading about it.

Welcome to the forums!  Glad you've joined our group. Congrats on the new smoker, and welcome to your new addiction!  You'll find there are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky