New guy from North AL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

NorthBamaQue

Original poster
Oct 26, 2021
Hi all - just signed up, but I've been lurking and reading for a while. I'm located in a pretty good spot for some quality bbq here near Decatur, AL, and have gotten a bit snobbish. Trying to up my backyard smoking game, and looking forward to moving up from my old gas smoker to Something Better - probably a Southern Q Limo Jr. GF at this point. There seems to be an awful lot of experience and expertise on this board, and many thanks for the info already picked up on here. I look forward to many interesting conversations in the future.

Hi all - just signed up, but I've been lurking and reading for a while. I'm located in a pretty good spot for some quality bbq here near Decatur, AL, and have gotten a bit snobbish. Trying to up my backyard smoking game, and looking forward to moving up from my old gas smoker to Something Better - probably a Southern Q Limo Jr. GF at this point. There seems to be an awful lot of experience and expertise on this board, and many thanks for the info already picked up on here. I look forward to many interesting conversations in the future.
Welcome from Arkansas! Been to Big Bob Gibsons a couple times. They have some history there. Not bad bbq. However, I learned alot from this forum and prefer what i make. I’m sure you’ll be making some good bbq in the near future!!

Reactions: NorthBamaQue
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky