New guy from Mn

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ricky817

Original poster
Apr 8, 2016
Southeast Mn
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forums and somewhat new to smoking food. I've been smoking food every bow and then for about the last 3 years. I started out on a ecb and made some pretty dang good food on it, about 3 weeks ago I upgraded to a mes 30 that was on sale. I plan on doing the mailbox mod here in the next couple weeks to try my hand at cold smoking. I plan on smoking some andouille sausage tomorrow for a buddy of mine who makes his own. I'll try and remember to start a thread about it. I can't wait to learn more about smoking food.
GALLERY]

welcome1.gif
Ricky glad to have you on board lot of great guys and gals on here with tons of info. Food looks great. Take the time to read on home page Initial Greetings it contains a lot of helpful info.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky