• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New guy from fairfield pa

nick9669

Joined Nov 30, 2013
My name is Nick I like hunting and fishing I have a cheap Brinkman charcoal smoker and a cajun injector xl electric smoker I mostly smoke deer and fish I have done a couple pork butts, ribs and loins.tried prime rib once

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........  
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

so ms smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Dec 20, 2010
  Welcome nick. Glad to have you with us! Don't forget to take plenty of pics when you fire up the smoker. Also, don't hesitate to ask any questions. We are here to help.

Mike

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Welcome from Canada, Nick.

I think you will like this forum. I only started smoking last year and I found a lot of information in the posts and the members have been very kind with their advice. I look forward to your posts.

Disco

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.