1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New Guy From Delaware

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by MJS19973, Jan 25, 2019.

1. MJS19973

MJS19973 Newbie

Finally bit the bullet and decided to join the forum. I'm kinda new to all of this. I have dabbled in hot smoking for little but... But I really want to try cold smoking. I currently have a 5lb pork belly curing in the fridge. I currently have a 40" Masterbuilt Electric Smoker as well as a 22" Weber kettle. I also recently purchased a A-Maze-N pellet smoker that I used tonight to smoke some sharp cheddar and mozzarella. It is currently aging in the fridge. Anyway... hi from Delaware.

2. dcecil

dcecil Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Hello from California, sounds like your off to a good start. Welcome to the site

3. SmokinVOLfan

SmokinVOLfan Smoking Fanatic

Welcome from Tennessee. How are you enjoying the cold smoking so far? I do a lot of bacon and cheese with the pellets. Did you get the tray or the tube?

4. gmc2003

gmc2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join the fun.

Chris

5. meatallica

meatallica Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

Welcome.. from above the canal

MJS19973 likes this.
  6. SmokinAl

SmokinAl SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Welcome to the forum!
    Glad you decided to join us!
    Al

7. MJS19973

MJS19973 Newbie

I have the tray. So far so good. I used it for the first time the other day with a few blocks of cheese. They are currently sealed up in the fridge maturing. Today I am using it to smoke a pork belly. It is about 30 degrees outside this morning... So I am hoping everything works out.

8. Good afternoon and Welcome from East Texas

Gary

9. Welcome from Lower Bucks County Pa on the Delaware.

10. HalfSmoked

HalfSmoked Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome glad to have you on board. Little bit south of you below the Mason Dixon line.

Warren