New Guy Checking In!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I ordered my 20x36 on 09/29/20 and I still do not have my work order email yet. Getting bummed out making 4 payments on it and counting with nothing in my backyard. I need, want and got to have my LSG. :emoji_disappointed:

madmax, Wow! I feel your pain, they got to be getting close to start your build. Hang in there Bro! :emoji_pray:

I just started my wait, my order was last week. Chris told me 18 weeks +/- , so yours should be getting close. My Kamado is keeping my BBQ taste buds satisfied so far.

I ordered my 20x36 on 09/29/20 and I still do not have my work order email yet. Getting bummed out making 4 payments on it and counting with nothing in my backyard. I need, want and got to have my LSG. :emoji_disappointed:
It took 5 months to receive my smoker. About 2 1/2 to 3 weeks from the work order. You will love this smoker. And when it gets there, you will say it was well worth the wait.
I read somewhere that they produce about 100 smokers a month. So they are busy. Believe me it's a great company, great product.

Here is a podcast interview with Chris Goodlander about Lone Star Grillz start-up and company philosophy. In it he talked about 100 grills a month as joetee noted. Another factor at play the pandemic might slow production down a bit.

Reactions: joetee
I do believe they are having a supply chain problem with steel. Hard to get at this moment. Lumber right now is the same way. Cost is going through the roof. They raised their prices lately on their smokers too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fubar
And just like that... it's going to be a good day Tater. Thanks for the good mojo guys.
Screenshot_20210128-140452_Gmail.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: joetee and Fubar
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky