New grill followed me home

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hawkeye72

Original poster
Mar 4, 2018
Iowa
A couple of weeks ago we had a day with some high winds. It ended up rocking my grill off the patio. It ended up bending the lid but it still kinda closed. So I went to Walmart I was looking to buy a wsm 14. They didn't have one but when I was looking around I saw a Weber Premium Kettle on clearance for $100. I pulled it down to make sure it wasn't damaged beyond use or missing parts. All seemed good. Turns out one leg was slightly bent. Decided to do some meatloaf patties on it last night after work. Been using barrel type grills for years. But I'm really glad I bought a kettle I really like the way it looks. And I ended up going home and ordering a wsm will be here later this week.
IMG_20180316_181100.jpg
IMG_20180316_181107.jpg
IMG_20180319_193644.jpg
IMG_20180319_205124.jpg

Nice! I have a kettle and a WSM 14! You won't be disappointed with either and the complement one another very well.Like peas and carrots.:D

Hawkeye, register the kettle with Weber and they'll probably send you a new leg under warranty.

Chris

That’s a great find! I second what gmc2003 said about registering and calling Weber about that bent leg.

I love my kettle, I dont get to use it much but I do when I can, Burgers look good as well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky