New from MD

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

celticbaker

Original poster
Dec 30, 2013
Pasadena, MD
Hey all, I'm a former-Navy-turned-pastry-chef newbie to the smoking world. I live in Pasadena, MD right now with my Marine husband, our baby girl, and 2 dogs. I've done a little bit of smoking with an electric smoker but I wasn't too impressed. We're visiting family in WA right now, but looking into purchasing a Weber 731001 charcoal smoker when we get back to the East coast. We do a lot of home brewing, so we are looking forward to amping up the meat to go with the beers!

Welcome aboard! Pasadena's a great place to live. You'll have a lot of fun with the 22.5 inch Weber, and there are a ton of folks on here who'll share lots of info on it's use and care.

Looking forward to see what you produce on it!

Happy new year!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Hello and welcome to the group!  Glad you've joined our little family.  Looking forward to your input here, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will likely have the answer.

And Thank You to you and your husband for your service to our country!  
usa.gif

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky