• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New from MD

celticbaker

Joined Dec 30, 2013
Hey all, I'm a former-Navy-turned-pastry-chef newbie to the smoking world. I live in Pasadena, MD right now with my Marine husband, our baby girl, and 2 dogs. I've done a little bit of smoking with an electric smoker but I wasn't too impressed. We're visiting family in WA right now, but looking into purchasing a Weber 731001 charcoal smoker when we get back to the East coast. We do a lot of home brewing, so we are looking forward to amping up the meat to go with the beers!

mdboatbum

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 22, 2011
Welcome aboard! Pasadena's a great place to live. You'll have a lot of fun with the 22.5 inch Weber, and there are a ton of folks on here who'll share lots of info on it's use and care.

Looking forward to see what you produce on it!

Happy new year!

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

gone4nc

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 12, 2013
Welcome from Frederick county Md. Thus is where all your smoking questions will be answered.

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Hello and welcome to the group!  Glad you've joined our little family.  Looking forward to your input here, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will likely have the answer.

And Thank You to you and your husband for your service to our country!  

Red

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.