New from Canton, NE Missouri, on the river.

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by jbk1955, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I'd like to say hi to everyone. I'm new to world of smokin meats, but I wanna learn how to do it right and I wanna be good at it. I just purchased a Char-Griller Smokin Pro with the side firebox and I can't wait to get started. I love to cook for people, especially family and friends. I'm positive I will be asking a lot of questions. Thanks in advance.

2. eman

eman Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF!

If you look around , there are lots of mods to do to that sfb that will make it work a lot better and your smoking job a lot easier.

3. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Hello and [​IMG]to SMF 

4. adiochiro3

adiochiro3 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

[​IMG] to the SMF!

5. venture

venture Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome aboard!

Ask away, and post up your results so we can learn from you too!

Good luck and good smoking.

6. tyotrain

tyotrain Master of the Pit

Welcome to SMF it's nice to have ya. Great people and lots of info. Have fun and happy smoking.

7. jrod62

jrod62 Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

:welcome1:

8. Glad you joined our group. Lots of great people that will help ya....Smoke it like it's the last one....[​IMG]

9. scrappynadds

scrappynadds Smoking Fanatic

Welcome and you came to the right place if you want to do it safe and right....

10. sprky

sprky Master of the Pit OTBS Member

[​IMG]  to SMF . You have come to the right place for smoking info. This site is loaded with great info just use the search bar at top of page to find what you are looking for. If you can't locate the answer just ask folks here are willing to share there knowledge. I suggest you look at  the 5 day e-course on smoking its chuck full of great info. Smoking  5-Day e-Course