New Build Finally Finished

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That thing is a dream.  I wish I could type how much I like it but this is a family friendly forum.  I wish I had half the ability you did.  I bet holding temp in that thing is a breeze and all that meat self basting as it goes around the smoker.
Thanks, yes holding the temp is a simple project. Get the air set right, when temp drops 2-3 degrees add a piece of wood, open the air damper an additional 1/2", when temp rises back to desired temp close the air damper that 1/2".

WOW, all of your builds are amazing. The smoker, the cars, whats next a smoker car? Smoking pork butts while your cruising down the highway, I'd buy one. Again very nice work!

Hey Twig, your not going to believe this, but my next build(Get This) is going to be a car built to look like a Bud Light can. Right behind the seating area you can grab a handle and lift the lid to a built in cooler. Walk up behind the car in the very back and it will have a built in smoker, firebox door at the very bottom in the rear. Top doors on the smoker and the cooler will be round to the shape of the beer can. In the front where the pop top is will be the radiator.

Hey Twig, your not going to believe this, but my next build(Get This) is going to be a car built to look like a Bud Light can. Right behind the seating area you can grab a handle and lift the lid to a built in cooler. Walk up behind the car in the very back and it will have a built in smoker, firebox door at the very bottom in the rear. Top doors on the smoker and the cooler will be round to the shape of the beer can. In the front where the pop top is will be the radiator.

HAHAHA, that is awesome. What a great idea! You sure have the talent to get it done. I can't wait to see that. When you get it started make sure you start a thread on here so I can follow the build. Simply amazing.
77.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky