New Brick Smoker build starts tomorrow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Bro,

Obviously your a Kiwi with a name "Porknpuha" .

Next year I will probably build a smoker and parrilla (Argentine grill) set up similar to yours in my back yard.

I will be following this build.

Hi there,

Been in the U.S. For 5 years working but grew up in NZ.
Building this smoker at my in laws in East TN.

Alright we are back on task!

Warning having children will,slow a project like this to a crawl.

Building up walls next few days.
Trying to get ready to be able to roof the smoke house.

Been running a few small fires thru the furnace looks to be drafting very nicely.

Hi Humdinger,
I think a couple of fail safe butts would be the best option.
Obviously once doors are on we have to tinker with heat and seals on doors etc.

Probably going to do a couple of dry runs on seasoned hickory to get a feel for it.

Just got finished,

I know it took a long time my few excuses involve currently having a 3 and 1 yr old and I built this at my father in laws as a gift to him. Approx 3.5 hrs away from where I live. But......... finally....... finished.

Awesome job !!!   I just found your build...   sorry I missed following along....     Enjoy for a long time...    Dave

Oh, plus you can threaten kids you will toss them in there if they misbehave. Lol

That's sweet looking there.. nice smokehouse. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky