new bee from indiana....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dutchoven2

Original poster
Jun 27, 2010
dana, in
been on here for a couple of months just reading and taking advantage of everyones wonderful knowledge. this site is a wonderful help and i love it..... been smokin for a couple of yrs now and find with the help you all give i continue to get better.  you all are great. thanks for all the great posts and hopefully soon i will feel confident enough to show some of my own work.....just pulled off a salmon filet using bearcarvers method to take to a Christmas dinner at my parents tonight (if i can keep my kids out of it long enough), and it is by far the best smoked salmon i have ever smoked!!!  thanks to all of you!!!

Welcome to SMF glad you decided to join in. Have fun and Merry Christmas to you and yours

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Just found this thread!

Welcome to SMF, and thanks for the kind words about my Smoked Salmon "step by step".

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky