New Alabama Group

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
There sure seems to be lots of members from Alabama so I'm looking forward to see how many people join the group

I am here!!!!!  Yipeeee! 
30.gif

We're nearing the one year anniversary when I asked Pineywoods to create the AL Group on this site.  Kat and I keep talkin about a gathering.  Do we want to do this on Aug the 24th (Sat) or the 25th (Sun)?  Maybe get together, burn something on the grill, drink a cool drink, etc?

We're nearing the one year anniversary when I asked Pineywoods to create the AL Group on this site.  Kat and I keep talkin about a gathering.  Do we want to do this on Aug the 24th (Sat) or the 25th (Sun)?  Maybe get together, burn something on the grill, drink a cool drink, etc?
I work on Saturdays at the Quilt shop...but could ask someone to work for me.  Either Day...or Both!  Just let's get something going.  Even if it's going to Decatur to eat at Big Bob's.  I have never been.

Kat

Hi all, kinda new (been on other sites)  to the site but have been a member for sometime.  Found out there is an Alabama group and looking to join.

Name is Tommy (TMB on other sites) Been cooking for awhile and using CharBroils Big Easy line up of cookers. I also own a Bradley Smoker, two Double Chef smokers (one is converted to a pellet grill) A Heatwave infrared grill and few more grills of all shapes and sizes.   I use pellets, gas, wood and charcoal so looking forward to seeing all in my area and what they use   

Greets from Gardendale. Where is the appropriate place to post your build pics?

That's funny stuff. I lived in the Shoals a few years, Cullman a few years and I always heard that , "Can't swing a dead cat in Lawrence County without hitting a Terry"
Ha! The odds are it would be, but no not my name. In fact we have disowned our baby brother because we’d kept the Terry name out of our family until he married one!

Reactions: Bamabww
There is a reason it’s called Sweet Home Alabama and our BBQ is part of that!
Trying to do my part to keep it this way in Athens.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky