Never saw a smoker like this

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've not seen anything like that. It looks like an old electric coffee pot modified. I would like to see a better picture of it. When I click on the demo link it shows up as broken.

The idea has potential though for smoking cheese and the like.

Keep Smokin

The demo just shows a thin blue coming out of the tube. In reading about it it also states that condensation will come out of the tube, I wonder if this is the same principal as Liquid Smoke? I use it occasionally when making indoor beans and stuff. If that's the case, you could use this for liquid apple, liquid cherry, liquid mesquite, etc...I don't know what that process is though.

There's another site somewhere that has a smoke blower of some sort. Supoosed to work for hot or cold smoke. slowly burns canisters and blows smoke out into the grill or something. Can't find the link but it was expensive.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky