Need to Feed a Bunch of Dudes - Ideas??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

AllAces

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Next month I need to feed about 18-20 guys, mostly old Army buddies with a Marine or two thrown in. This will be outdoors and the weather will probably be in the high 50's low 60's. In the past I've done chili, but this time I want to try something a bit different. My idea is to smoke some fatties (inch and a half meat balls made from 80/20) rolled in the spice mixture I use in my chili. The day of the feed I'll heat the fatties in a couple crock pots with my bbq sauce. Will be served with slider buns and the usual, slaw, potato salad and beans.

Any suggestions?

Atomic Buffalo Turds. ABT's

Next month I need to feed about 18-20 guys, mostly old Army buddies with a Marine or two thrown in. This will be outdoors and the weather will probably be in the high 50's low 60's. In the past I've done chili, but this time I want to try something a bit different. My idea is to smoke some fatties (inch and a half meat balls made from 80/20) rolled in the spice mixture I use in my chili. The day of the feed I'll heat the fatties in a couple crock pots with my bbq sauce. Will be served with slider buns and the usual, slaw, potato salad and beans.

Any suggestions?

Give them plenty of adult drinks first then they won't care what you feed them. :D

I did what Jeff calls moink balls at the Pa gathering and they were great. (meatballs - hamburger mixed with cheese sprinkle with your rub of choice and wrapped in bacon)

Warren

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky