Need some recommendations for a small bullet type blender

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
I have a very old one that I have been keeping alive for too long and it needs parts again. We have a full size Oster that is bomb proof and and immersion blender. What I need is a small bullet type for sauces. I would like to keep the budge under $50. Let me know what you have, like or dislike. Many thanks!

I was going to suggest a Ninja style but they are definitely over budget. We got ours used from a family member and love the bullet aspect.

I would check eBay, Craigslist or FB Marketplace.

I guess share anything even if over budget. I need one that works and will last. being old school and tight with my cash, I would prefer to pay less, but i dont want junk either.

Might look for Refurbished Blenders. Can find some good deals. I found a NinjaChef Professional for good deal. I never imagined how much better a good blender is.

PS this is the one I would get for the money/quality you want to spend......The ninja's go up from here and they all work.

I have a very old one that I have been keeping alive for too long and it needs parts again. We have a full size Oster that is bomb proof and and immersion blender. What I need is a small bullet type for sauces. I would like to keep the budge under $50. Let me know what you have, like or dislike. Many thanks!

I've always rocked a Magic Bullet.
Every year some place (usually walmart) will sell them for like $15-$20 during Black Friday-Cyber Monday weekend.

No complaints with the thing it's lasted forever.
The sets usually come with a number of cups including one with a handle so if the main cup breaks you likely have a backup.
My set also came with the spice grinder blade but I'm not sure the newer less expensive sets do these days and they force you to buy the blade separately. The milling/grinder blade does a great job grinding things down. I've ground coffee, bay leaves, pepper corns, pickling spice, etc. all to my desired consistencies.

The cost is in your wheelhouse and there are plenty of additional blades, parts, cups you could add on if desired. I hope this info helps :)

Reactions: sandyut
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky