Need some expert advice!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

justingingrich

Original poster
May 20, 2019
Hello,

I'm relatively new and am really excited to be a part of this community!

I'm getting ready to build my first smoker (been using a Traeger) and I found this design, with is perfect for what I want. However, I can't find any examples of any other smoker ever being built like this.https://store.brickwoodovens.com/brickwood-box/installation-manual

I'm wondering what others think of the design. I'm concerned about losing heat through the doors which are on top. I also find the firebox odd in that it is centered (instead of L or R) directly under the smoke box. It will be a relatively expensive project, and am curious to hear other, more experienced folks opinion of this.

1. I can't help, but it sure looks like a fine grill...JJ

I would say it will work fine,love to have something like that, I would want a roof over it

Reactions: justingingrich
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky