Need Pellet grill TBS supplement!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi, I know this forum hasn't been touched in awhile but I've done research on the smokedaddy cold smoker generator and it does work in pellet grills....at least I've heard from fellow Rec Tec folks it works.

If you have any links I can look at that proves otherwise, please let me know as i'm seriously considering the cold smoker. And lots of folks use the cold smoker during actual smokes with temp. It is not just for cold smoking.

I also have the SD heat diffuser but it is kind of a pain to use. RCAlan and I in another forum have figured out how to keep the temps consistent with the SD heat diffuser by lining with foil and poking holes in the foil to allow the wood to heat up but not catch fire and raise the temp of the pellet grill.

If anyone is interested, here is our long forum:
https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t...d-the-heavy-d-stick-burner-attachment.279194/

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky