*****NEED HELP ON FACEBOOK WITH BBQ PHOTO CONTEST*****

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

anstissk

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 7, 2011
Eastern Iowa
Hey all, i am currently involved in a BBQ photo contest on facebook.  I would really appreciate anyone with a facebook to visit Big Poppa Smokers facebook page and like them.  Then go to the photo contest link on the left hand side of the page and click on it.  from thee click on view entries and click on Kris which has a whole turkey picture .  Then click on the big vote button.  Thank you, god bless.

Kris

Hey found the page , clicked on the contest .....but that's it ????? can not find the area to vote , let me know and I will vote for ya Braaaaa !

Thanks man, not to say u didnt but r u sure u voted?

For alot of people it didnt go through so they had to click on it until the number went up or until it said they already voted.  Thanks,

Kris

Naw I ain't that dumb ....Took me a sec to find where to vote and DID ( I know I did cause I tried to vote fer ya a bunch-a-times ) and it said ...I VOTED  Good Luck Brahh.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky