Need help, first time smoker, anyone else having issues with a Memphis Grill?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cschaeffer

Original poster
Jun 7, 2022
I was excited to get my new Memphis Grill but unfortunately its been nothing but problems. Broken motor replaced, blower broke and replaced, digital screen is clearly not waterproof and fried not once but twice, mobile app doesn't work, sms notifications don't work, can't believe I spent $5k on a higher end grill and had this many quality issues. Are there any other Memphis Grill owners with the new Memphis Pro Built In ITC3? If anyone else is considering a Memphis Grill, save your money and buy a Traeger, Green Egg, Weber, anything but a Memphis. Any advice on dealing with Memphis? They aren't standing behind their product?

Sounds miserable. I don’t have a Memphis, but if their customer service doesn’t help I’d go to BBB. That’s a lot of money.

Reactions: cschaeffer
I was excited to get my new Memphis Grill but unfortunately its been nothing but problems. Broken motor replaced, blower broke and replaced, digital screen is clearly not waterproof and fried not once but twice, mobile app doesn't work, sms notifications don't work, can't believe I spent $5k on a higher end grill and had this many quality issues. Are there any other Memphis Grill owners with the new Memphis Pro Built In ITC3? If anyone else is considering a Memphis Grill, save your money and buy a Traeger, Green Egg, Weber, anything but a Memphis. Any advice on dealing with Memphis? They aren't standing behind their product?
Where did you purchase the smoker? How long have you had it? How did you pay for it? (Only ask the last question as some cards automatically extend a manufacturer warranty)

Reactions: cschaeffer
Yeah my first smoker was like $49 haha
I think I paid $60 for my first one.
1658598609456.png

It still has all the original parts, and still works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky