Need Cover for Masterbuilt Smoker

  • Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.


Original poster
Mar 5, 2007
Does anyone have any suggestions on a cover for the 2007 Masterbuilt smokers. I have to leave mine outdoors and need a heavy duty one.

i myself have a tarp shop nearby and i get mine custom made with the heavy duty oil skin tarps a little pricey but worth the extra expense
Just an FYI

I called Masterbuilt and they are sending me a cover for my 40 in. $29.99 plus shipping. On a side note, she also said when not using the smoker to take the control unit off and keep indoors as it is real sensitive to temp and moisture. Nice little piece of advice.
If you have a 30 in try a cover from Cabela's made for the Bradley.
Masterbuilt should have the 30 inch covers in October. If you have a 40 inch Masterbuilt has those, or you can try
I got a generic cover for a vertical smoker for my MES 30 at Home Depot for around $10. Fits the 30 and has an elastic bottom for a snug fit. It's a tad longer than the 30 is tall but that's not a problem.
I just found one at lowes that fits my MES perfectly. It must be the same one scubadoo97 has... It cost 7.99 and has an elastic bottom so you can tuck the powercord inside easily and protect it from rain. is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.